Welcome to Forest Travel’s latest blog post, where we bring you the best of Curaçao’s tropical paradise – its beaches! With beautiful crystal clear waters and white sandy shores, this Caribbean island offers some of the most stunning beaches in the world. Whether you’re seeking a peaceful escape or an adventurous water sports experience, there’s something here for everyone. Join us as we explore and review the top 5 must-visit beaches in Curaçao that will leave you mesmerized with their beauty and charm!
Forest Travel Best Beaches Curaçao
Curaçao is known for its beaches; Forest Travel has reviewed the best of them. If you’re looking for that special place to relax and soak up some sun, consider one of these beaches.
Playa Kalki: This secluded beach is located on the westernmost point of Curaçao. It’s known for its dramatic cliffs, crystal-clear waters, and tranquil atmosphere.
Playa Grandi: This beach is located on the north coast of Curaçao and is known for its snorkeling and diving opportunities. The beach is also great for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing.
Playa Porto Mari: This beach is located on the southern coast of Curaçao and is known for its calm waters and beautiful views. It’s a great place to swim, snorkel, or relax on the sand.
Forest Travel Top Dive Wrecks Curaçao
Curaçao is home to some of the best beaches in the world. But there’s more to this island than just sand and sun. Curaçao is also a top destination for scuba diving, with over 60 dive sites to explore. And while there are many excellent dive spots around the island, there are three that stand out above the rest:
- The Blue Room is one of Curaçao’s most famous dive sites. The Blue Room is a large underwater cave that gets its name from the blue light that filters in from the surface. It’s a popular spot for divers of all levels, as there are several different routes you can take through the cave.
- Mushroom Forest: This dive site gets its name from the thousands of barrel sponges that cover the seafloor. It’s a beautiful spot and home to various other marine life, including turtles, eels, and reef fish.
- Tugboat: This wreck dive is perfect for those who love exploring shipwrecks. The Tugboat was sunk in 1984 and now lies at 130 feet (40 meters). It’s a popular spot for both beginner and experienced divers.
Forest Travel Top Snorkeling Spots Curaçao
If you’re looking for some of the best snorkeling spots in Curaçao, look no further than the forest! Here are our top picks:
- Boka Tabla: This secluded beach is located in the Westpunt area of Curaçao and is known for its dramatic cliffs and clear waters. There are several good snorkeling areas here, including a shipwreck!
- Klein Curaçao: This tiny island off the coast of Curaçao is a popular day trip destination, and for a good reason – it’s stunning! The waters around Klein Curaçao teeming with marine life, and the reefs are simply beautiful.
- Playa Kalki: Located on the west coast of Curaçao, Playa Kalki is an excellent spot for beginner snorkelers as the waters are shallow and calm. The reef here is also very pretty, with many colorful fish to observe.
- Cas Abou Beach: This secluded beach is located on the southwest coast of Curaçao and is known for its dramatic cliffs and clear waters. There are several good snorkeling areas here, including a shipwreck!
- Blue Bay Marine Park: This marine park is located on the southeast coast of Curaçao and is home to an incredible array of marine life. It’s also one of the best places to spot.
Follow us on Facebook.